Nation First News: The National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) acknowledged the positive test of several players by publishing their names who has been provisionally suspended for testing positive for a banned substance.
In the fresh list NADA mentioned that, Jyoti Singh, who won elite women’s half marathon gold in the New Delhi Marathon earlier this year, has tested positive for a banned substance. Similarly, 2010 Delhi Commonwealth Games gold medallist weightlifter K Ravi Kumar Katulu from Odisha has tested positive for a banned substance.
NADA has provisionally suspended these players for anti-doping rule violation.
NADA doping list:
Commonwealth Game Champions
1. Delhi Commonwealth Games 2010 gold medallist weightlifter – Ravi Kumar Katulu
2. Penang Junior Commonwealth Championships 2016 gold winner weightlifter – Purnima Pandey
3. Patiala Federation Cup and Guwahati Inter-state athletics meet 2018 gold medallist discus thrower – Dharam Raj Yadav
4. New Delhi elite women’s half marathon 2019 winner – Jyoti Singh
1. Veerender Singh (96kg)
2. Deepika (49kg)
3. Vishal Solanki (109kg)
4. Seema (81kg)
5. Purnima Pandey (87kg)
Asian Game Champions
1. Priyanka Panwar
Khelo India Youth Games Champions
1. Greco Roman wrestler Rohit Ahire, 50m freestyle swimmer – Sahil Pawar
2. Shot putter – Satyam Choudhary