Nation First News: In a bid to explore tourism potential of Odisha and bring socio-economic benefits community, Odisha Government has allotted land to 7 key projects in diverse sectors. The projects include 5 Resorts, a Water Park and a Theme Park. Total investment for these projects would be worth Rs 354.34 crore.
The land for the projects was sanctioned in the land allotment committee meeting held under the Chairmanship of Chief Secretary Sri Aditya Prasad Padhi. The projects will be developed over a total area of around 79.5 acres out of which Government has decided to allot around 42.5 acres.
The allottees have been asked to commission the projects within three years from the date of taking over possession of the land.
The approved projects include:
– Golf Resort at Satpada, Puri to be developed by M/S Mayfair Hotels & Resorts Ltd with investment of Rs.125 Crore.
– Gopalpur Palm Resort at Udayapur, Ganjam to be developed by M/S Swosti Vacations Club Pvt Ltd, with investment of Rs.64.58 Crore.
– 4-Star Hotel at Trisulia, Cuttack to be developed by Lalchand Resort Pvt Ltd with investment of Rs.54.50 Crore
– Resort at Gopalpur to be developed by Luxurio Assets Pvt Ltd with investment of Rs. 49.80 Crore.
– Resort at Tampara, Ganjam to be developed by M/S Lifeline Multi Venture Pvt Ltd with investment of Rs. 49.80 Crore.
– Water Park at Basantpur near Sambalpur to be developed by Aquamagic Water Amusement Park with investment of Rs.7.50 Crore.
– Theme Park & Resort near Rourkela to be developed by M/S Krishna Holdings with investment of Rs.3.16 Crore.