Nation First News: At the 42nd Annual General Meeting of Reliance Industries, Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani on Monday announced the launch date of Jio GigaFiber.
GigaFiber, broadband services will commercially launch from 5th September, 2019 with monthly rental starting from Rs. 700 and going up to Rs. 10,000, eliminating the need for registrations.
- Jio GigaFiber plans to start from Rs 700 and going up to 10,000
- Jio will offer a free 4K/HD TV and a 4K set-top box with ‘Jio Forever Annual Plans.
- Free fixed voice calling along with international calling service from Jio landlines at fixed monthly rental of 500.
- JioFibre will also offer internet speeds of 100 mbps, going up to 1,000 mbps; to be priced at Rs 700 to Rs 10,000 a month.
- Premium Jio customers will be able to watch a movie the same day it is released in theatre. Jio will announce “Jio First Day First show” launch in the middle on Finacial Year 2020.
- Jio has received 15 million registrations from 1,600 towns for home broadband service